Medical Office Space
Fall River’s true value in medical office leasing
Take the hassle out of leasing or owning
Truesdale Health is a robust healthcare resource for southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It is a unique, all-in-one-place community of multiple medical disciplines as well as support services. By locating your practice here, you join an established brand with a century-plus reputation for healthcare excellence that also offers built-in referral opportunities.
Leasing here offers numerous advantages for you and your patients not available elsewhere.
“The original idea of having a wide range of different specialties under one roof was great – not only for the patients, but for the doctors themselves so they can develop referrals and build relationships.”
Albert Daly, D.P.M., Podiatrist
No hidden charges
Unlike other locations that are not upfront about their total leasing cost, a Truesdale office provides a comprehensive package without surprises. True value.
Available Medical Office Space
ranging from 149 to 2,567 usable square feet.
“When I am asked why I chose Truesdale Health, I say because it’s a great facility. It’s well-run, it’s well-maintained, and provides a wonderful environment for our staff and patients.”
Brian Medeiros, M.D., Pediatrician
Truesdale Health: your comprehensive solution
Benefit from Truesdale’s robust community with its common areas, services and support – and leave behind the operational and maintenance hassle that comes with leasing at other office buildings or as a property owner.
- Multiple, large, fully maintained free parking areas and easy access to offices
- Nearby convenient employee parking with easy access to offices
- Lease includes, but is not limited to:
- Electric and gas
- Snow removal
- Cleaning of common areas
- HVAC support
- Rubbish removal
- Real estate taxes
“I think the most important aspect is I’m practicing in a multi-specialty environment where I get referrals from other physicians’ offices in contact with each other. It makes for a better practice in healthcare overall.”
Stuart Levine, D.D.S, Dentist
The value gets better with all the included extra services
While some services may be re-billed, we are always upfront, so there are no surprises. Please ask for complete details.
Assistance with all your leasing needs:
- 24/7 for all security alarm calls within suites
- Monitor video surveillance, both indoors and outdoors
- Wheelchair transportation
- Clean and disinfect waiting/exam rooms and restrooms in the event of a patient accident
- Installation of shelving, bulletin boards, chart holders, hanging pictures/diplomas, etc.
- Move furniture, cabinets, etc. upon request
- Pickup and restock sharps containers, copy paper, trash bags upon request
- Collect infectious waste and/or shredding and securely store it until picked up upon request and documented
- Run computer cables, phone/fax lines
- Remove, repair or re-key locks
- Repair sink faucets, toilets and unclog drains
- Trash/recycling collection
- Inspect fire extinguishers and testing lights both in common areas and individual suites
- Paper products
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand soap
- Light bulbs
- Picture hanging anchors
- Hospital answering service after hours
- Transfer all incoming calls
- 911 calls ring through switchboard, switchboard notifies receptionists to direct EMTs
- Information desk with customer assistance receptionist in each major lobby
- Direct emergency personnel to practice after a 911 call is placed
- Take cancellations (before and after practices’ normal business hours)
- Page personnel for patients requiring wheelchair transport to/from physician
- Conference room available to all tenants (e.g., compliance meetings, benefits meetings)
- Sort mail – U.S. and Charlton Mail
- Drop off for Charlton courier
- Notary Public available for physicians and staff
- Directory updates
- Truesdale/tenant telephone yellow page advertising (re-bill)
- Tenant signs (no charge for initial set-up, charges may apply with changes)
- Telecommunications system management
- Provide telephone accounting reports (if requested)
- Maintain internet connectivity
- Tenant notifications (i.e., memos re: parking, cancellation policies, evacuation procedures, etc.)
- Stamps (available for purchase)
- Copy paper (available for purchase)
- Physician listing for tenants w/ suite, phone, fax nos.
- Tenant re-bills (e.g., shredding, medical waste, trash bags, copy paper)
- Address patient complaints
- Ensure maintenance requests are met
- Website maintenance and digital advertising
Great city location location location
- Only minutes from Route 195 and Route 24
- Nearby restaurants and other services and amenities
- Located on bus line
- Use of fax and copy machine
- Marketing support including website with physician listing and search engine optimization
- Truesdale Health digital and brand advertising
- Reception area
“One big benefit I have found over the years is that my patients really appreciate the convenient location and easy parking.”
Stuart Levine, D.D.S, Dentist
Check out the multidisciplinary community of specialists and support service providers.
A full range of health services.
- Behavioral Health
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
- Public Health
- Cardiovascular Testing
- Lung Nodule Clinic
- Optical Shop
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Radiology Imaging
Did You Know?
Truesdale Health is the oldest private medical office building in New England
Truesdale offices house over 100 physicians, healthcare providers and medical support services
Today’s buildings comprise about 139,000 sq. ft.
The Truesdale Foundation was established in 2014 to support children’s health and health education in the Greater Fall River area
A brief history of Truesdale Health
The physician-group idea was championed by leading physician and surgeon of his day Dr. Philemon E. Truesdale. He and fellow physicians founded what they named the Truesdale Clinic in 1914.
The clinic moved to its current location in 1960 and housed 35 physicians across a wide range of medical specialties. The office complex grew steadily, adding radiology, laboratory, pharmacy and dentistry services. A further addition in 2009 brought today’s Truesdale Health’s building area to about 139,000 square feet.
Visionary founder Dr. Philemon Truesdale
Dr. Truesdale was born in Canada in 1874 and immigrated to the United States with his family at a young age. The Harvard Medical School graduate pioneered surgical technique as well as the teaching of surgery using motion picture technology. His concept of multiple specialties under one roof was also novel in the early part of the 20th century.
His reputation grew rapidly as he contributed to medicine and served his country in the medical corps during World War I. He was recognized throughout the New England medical community for his innovative surgical skills and teaching method. He helped found the American College of Surgeons.
Truesdale gained national recognition for successfully (and without charge) operating on a 10-year-old girl from Nebraska suffering from a diaphragmatic hernia – a birth defect known colloquially as an “upside down stomach.” After correcting the problem, Truesdale’s fame spread world-wide.
Dr. Truesdale died in 1945, leaving a rich legacy of medical achievement.